1. What ages do you photograph?
I photograph from maternity through seniors as well as a limited number of engagement sessions per year.
2. Do you do family sessions or just children?
I definately do family sessions.
3. Can I purchase the images from the session on disc?
Yes. I offer a digital package which includes a wall portrait and a digital disc.
4. What is the cost for retouching on an image?
Minor retouching is free. If you need major retouching (i.e. a head swap, serious acne removal or other manipulation) is billed at $25 per hour.
5. What should we wear?
I can give you some advice and details if you have concerns about attire for your session. Feel free to give me a call to discuss it.
6. How long do you keep my images?
I would like to say that I am able to keep everyones images forever but that isn't realistic. I guarantee your images for 6 months.
7. Do you do outdoor sessions in the winter?
Yes. I love snow sessions! (They are so much fun.)
8. Do you offer any other products besides prints?
Of course I do! They are some of my favorites! Soft cover books, custom albums, canvas gallery wraps and jewelry just to name a few.
9. Do you offer a referral program?
Our referral program gives a $25 print credit to both the loyal client and the new client upon completion of the referred session. Ask me about referral cards at your next session.
10. Do you do holiday cards/invitations?
I offer a wide range of custom cards and invites. They are perfect for first birthday's, thank you's and of course the Holidays. I have lots of samples in the studio for you to check out at your next consultation.